6 Lake Como
|Click here to open the photos in a new window.|
- Espresso. Another break in Colico before we take a boat over to Gravedona.
- Life belts. On board the "Milano", the ship that takes us across Lake Como.
- Lake Como. Mountains and sun, both we have waited for the last week.
- Dry your socks. On the balcony of Caffe Centrale in Gravedona. For the last time Florian has laundered his well proved Gore-Tex socks.
- Gravedona. Evening at the promenade of Lake Como.
- Dinner. We wine and dine and enjoy the last evening of our adventure.
- Out of the window. Nobody is on the Piazza in Gravedona in the early morning.
- Pericolo di Morte. Mood on our return journey. Nobody can tell us how to catch a train back to Germany and The City of Mainz today.
- A bike is a suitcase ... Luckily we can convince the train conductor in the Intercity between Milano and Lake Geneva to transport our mountain bikes across the Swiss border.
© Ralf Bueschges. All rights reserved.