4 Val Mora
|Click here to open the photos in a new window.|
- Val Mora. Ridable gravel roads - however steep - lead out of the Val Vau into the Val Mora.
- Bell. Please, ring and wait ...
- Rainy rest. Waiting for the mountain farmer. He will care for the traveler's well-being.
- Patricia's Walnut Cake. Florian enjoys the Original Engadine Walnut Cake.
- Bread and cheese. I favor the cheese.
- Power leg. Hit the road now, over the Passo Val Mora and the Passo di Fraele.
- Pit stop. Even premium mountainbike gloves are soaking wet. We yearn for a hot shower.
- Lago di San Giacomo. A view of the upper reservoir. We stay at the neighboring Lago di Cancano.
- Torri di Fraele. Morning hour. Only the grinding of Florian's rear disk brake penetrates the silence. Shortly after we will change the brake pads.
© Ralf Bueschges. All rights reserved.