3 Fimberpass - Val d'Uina
|Click here to open the photos in a new window.|
- Tracks in the snow. The Yeti? No, just a Giant and a Specialized. Our traces at the Fimber Pass.
- Fimber Pass. The peak of our tour at 2608 m.
- Summit bliss. Florian (right) and me savor the snow-covered Fimberpass. Not for long and we start the descend.
- Val Chöglia. Leaving the Fimberpass behind we enter the Engadine Valley.
- Single trail. A little later the path is again ridable. Dream trail in the Val Chöglia.
- To Vna. Sometimes interrupted by walking sections we enjoy the scenic view.
- Push or carry your bike. Traffic signs for mountain bikers in the Val d'Uina.
- Val d'Uina. A glance into the gorge and at the legendary gallery.
- M(y)isterious mood. Rain and fog down the Val d'Uina.
© Ralf Bueschges. All rights reserved.