10 Finish in Torbole
|Click here to open the photos in a new window.|
- The final countdown. "How far is Lake Garda?" "We are quite close. Just an ondulated track with a parking garage's drive-up at the end ..."
- Close to finish. Greetings of Heidi of Chiemsee, Martin of Fahrtwind, Ulrike of the Coast, Andreas and Thomas of Suebia, Siegfried of Mannheim, Helmut of Vogelsberg, and Liisa of Frankfurt.
- Lake Garda. After six great and challenging days and a few fast miles later we meet the finish-line!
- Party time. Sonja has a glas of prosecco for everybody. It's a cultural clash when we meet all the people in Torbole after several quiet days in the mountains: mountain bikers all around!
- Torbole. View of the town at the shores of Lake Garda.
- Over the hill. Nine weeks ago Ulrike did her first ride on a mountainbike. Now she has conquered the Alps. Congratulations! ;-)
- Shopping. Helmut has changed his outer appearance from head to toe. Tired but happy he has managed a challenge, he didn't dare to dream of a year ago.
- Street scene. A last glance at the streets and alleys of Torbole ...
- The end. Many thanks to all our co-bikers for such a pleasant week, to Team Fahrtwind for all the care and the professional organisation, and special thanks to our families for their great patience and support ... :-)
© Ralf Bueschges. All rights reserved.