9 Montiggler Lakes - Trento
|Click here to open the photos in a new window.|
- After the bath. The brave have dared to dive in and now they leave the water fresh as a fish.
- Sleeping break. Again back to our breaks: Andreas takes time for a nap and sleeps like a log.
- Show all your feet. Dry again? Here we go ... We pass the Lake Kaltern (Lago di Caldaro) and ride on firetrails and singletracks to Kurtatsch (Cortaccia). There we stay overnight.
- Evening in Kurtatsch. We arrive at Cortaccia in the evening and stay in Haus Lindenhof. Our tour comes to an end. Tomorrow will be the last day with a stage in flat terrain.
- Somewhere in Trento. "Didn't I leave something in the car?"
- Let's go! "Hurry up ..."
- Trento center. View of the Piazza Duomo. The historic center of Trento is really worth a visit. Too bad that we haven't more time left ...
- Piazza Duomo. Fountains and houses at the cathedral place in Trento.
- Shopping? No, thanks. Helmut prefers to have rest while all the co-bikers go for shopping. He takes care of our mountain bikes in between.
© Ralf Bueschges. All rights reserved.