8 Out of Bozen
|Click here to open the photos in a new window.|
- In the meadows and ... Shy and ...
- In the woods. ... less shy species near the Hotel Panider Sattel.
- Travel diary. Siegfried lies in a deck chair and takes a note of today's adventures.
- Afterglow. View of the Schlern mountain from the Panider Sattel.
- Son and father. Finally a photo of our Father-and-son team. Thank you, Ulrike! A special thanks to my father, who has spared no efforts to cross the Alps together with me.
- Street café. Stopover in Bozen (Bolzano). Sit down, sip a cup of coffee, make a phone call. It's all about seeing and being seen. A piece of Italian lifestyle ...
- Coffee break. It's our lazy day. One break follows another. We start with a coffee break ...
- Photo break. ... followed by the photo break after a while. Now we are in the fruit growing area north of Kaltern (Caldaro).
- Swimming break. And a cool swim in the Montiggler Lakes after lunch.
© Ralf Bueschges. All rights reserved.