7 To Panider Sattel
|Click here to open the photos in a new window.|
- Sunrise. A view from the Schoppelhof into the Villnoess Valley and at the Geisler Mountain Range.
- Ultra cool. The new day is sunny and chilly. Siegfried and Helmut dressed up for the following downhill ...
- Stop in Gufidaun. Supposedly it is chill-out time today. We arrive at Gufidaun in due time. Everybody refreshes oneself one way ...
- Doping. ... or another.
- Elevation gain. Martin in search of the lost elevation gain. (Well, the last few stages looked a little easier in the tour catalog ;-)
- Fly and fall. A rough gravelled path leads us out of Gufidaun. Heidi slips into a wooden drainage but stays unharmed.
- Chill-out. It seems as if the beer has tasted better before to Andreas and Thomas. Today's stage was short but the ascend to Panider Sattel - a pass between St. Ulrich and Kastelruth - was heavy.
- Technical knockout. I thought the major stage was yesterday ... (Helmut on his bed in the Hotel Panider Sattel.)
- Sleep well! Historic commode in the Hotel Panider Sattel.
© Ralf Bueschges. All rights reserved.