6 Geisler Range
|Click here to open the photos in a new window.|
- Uphill. Ulrike and Martin reach the stop.
- Water break. Aaaaaaaaaaaah, so refreshing!
- Andreas. On his way uphill.
- Panoramic pause. After the next turn we stop an see the Geisler Range (Geislergruppe). The scenery invites us to stop.
- Scenic mountain view. The Geisler mountain range (Geislergruppe).
- Alpine house. We pass a steep gravel road when Heidi's bike runs flat. Time for a photo.
- Evening mood. It is getting late, about 8 in the evening. We now leave the road leading to the Wuerzjoch to find our guesthouse. A last view of the mountains at about 1700 m.
- Done! We managed the major stage of our tour. Just the jersey exposes a unique scent. Time for a hot shower and - dinner.
- Myself. Great shades that cover every suggestion of fatigue ... ;-) Thanks to Ulrike for taking this photo.
© Ralf Bueschges. All rights reserved.