5 Brixen - Dolomites
|Click here to open the photos in a new window.|
- The menu. Lunch break in Brixen (Bressanone). We stay at the Traubenwirt for some pasta to be prepared for the afternoon uphill.
- Traubenwirt. Sitting outside allows a peek into the historic city center of Bressanone (Brixen).
- The well. Helmut is filling the water bottle.
- Quench your thirst. Siegfried is next ...
- Don't stay thirsty. ... followed by Ulrike to replenish the reservoir.
- Simply the best. ... all for Sonja.
- Awaiting the ascend. Liisa is feeling fine today. This will help her to manage the following 1000 m uphill.
- Expectation. Scotty, beam me up!
- To Würzjoch. We leave Brixen to see the Dolomite Alps. First on tarmac roads, later on gravel the way winds steeply upwards.
© Ralf Bueschges. All rights reserved.