4 Break in Sterzing
|Click here to open the photos in a new window.|
- Zwölferturm. The historic tower separates the old from the new part of the City of Sterzing.
- Chestnut tree. A look at the flora of Sterzing ...
- Meet the locals. ... and the fauna of Sterzing.
- Places of interest. Do you plan to visit the church or ...
- Places of even more interest. ... do you prefer to have a coffee first?
- Apfelstrudel. Siegfried enjoys a piece of Apfelstrudel. He missed the last piece on every stop we had so far. Sold out, sorry!
- Departure. Next to Café Silberkanne in Sterzing. Latte macchiato is our special recommendation.
- Sun bath. We pass Reifenstein Castle and Franzensfest on country roads on our way to Bressanone (Brixen).
- Singletrail. Ulrike has singletrail fever. Just a few minutes earlier, Martin has taken us to the limits: "Lower your saddle position and - push your bikes ..." :-)
© Ralf Bueschges. All rights reserved.