3 Noesslach - Sterzing
|Click here to open the photos in a new window.|
- I.N.R.I. May The Lord lead him ...
- The Lord's Mercy. ... and protect him against all adversity, bandits, and - pain in the back.
- Morning sun. A nicely decorated breakfast table welcomes us in the Guesthouse Humler Hof in Nösslach.
- Before the major stage. There are 5 °C today. The major stage of our tour lies ahead. We are going to cross the Brenner Pass and bike upwards to the Wuerzjoch.
- Waiting to start. The final preparations include a check of the bikes, warm clothes, and a few photos.
- Sleep away the day. Martin is late this morning. He grabs a piece of cake off the buffet and hurries outside.
- To Brenner Pass. Highway bridge on our way to Brenner Pass.
- Sterzing. We get to Sterzing (Vipiteno) around noon. A look through the arc of the Zwölfertum into the city center.
- Stadtplatz. The major square in Sterzing (Vipiteno). Cafés and Shops invite to stay and look around.
© Ralf Bueschges. All rights reserved.