2 Stans - Noesslach
|Click here to open the photos in a new window.|
- Church in Stans (Tyrol). Waking up it's time for some photographs ...
- Sunflowers. Morning on a farm in Stans.
- Mental training. In front of the Hotel Brandstetter Hof in Stans: after a pleasant night and a great breakfast Liisa concentrates on the next stage on bike.
- Changing clothes. It is cold today, a few raindrops are falling. The mountain bikers take on warmer clothes before they start for the next downhill.
- Why? The father of our father-and-son team still does not know the real sense of being here. His back hurts, his knee as well. What's the use of transalp mountain biking? Helmut contemplating at the lunch break.
- Anticipation. Sense or nonsense? Never mind! Sonja and Martin are looking forward to having lunch.
- Vitamins and carbohydrates. The Tyrolean meals are rather solid. You are lucky to find some light salad. However, you won't gain a lot of weight with two warm meals a day ...
- Waiting. We enjoy another piece of cake. But where is Helmut?
- The Brenner Highway. ... did he take the wrong exit? (Near Wiesing, Tyrol)
© Ralf Bueschges. All rights reserved.